All praise is due to Allah, He alone we worship and He alone we seek help.
We bear witness their no deity worthy of worship, except for Allah, without associating rivals in worship with Him. We bear witness that Muhammad sallahu wa alayhi wa sallam is the slave and Messenger of Allah, and Peace and Blessing be upon him, and his followers and those who follow him after. To proceed:
Allah states in His Noble Book.
إنمّا يَخشىَ اللهَ مِن عِبَادِهِ العُلَماءُ
سورة فاطر: 28
“It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allah. “
And the saying of the Messenger of Allah sallahu wa alayhe wa sallam:
من يُرِدْ اللهُ بِهِ خَيرًا يُفَقِّهْهُ في الدَّين
“ Whoever Allah wants good for He gives him the understanding of the Deen [ religion of Islam]”
Narrated by Mu’awiyyah and collected by Muslim.
Allah states in His Noble Book:
:قالَ الله تعالى
ما كان لِبَشَرٍ أن يُؤتَيَهُ اللهُ الكِتابَ و الحُكمَ و النُبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلناسِ كُونُواْ عَبادًا لِّي من دُونِ الله وَلكن كُونُواْ رَبَّانِيِّنَ بِما كُنتُم تُعَلِّمُونَ الكِتابَ و بِما كُنتُم تَدرُسونَ.
سورة آل عمران: 79
“It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukma (the knowledge and understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) and Prophet-hood to say to the people: “Be my worshipers rather than Allah’s.” On the contrary (he would say): “Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practice what they know and also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it.”
This website is from the translations and works of brother:
Abul Baraa Muhammad Abdullah Amreeki with Associates at Islam’s Finest .
Translator and Motivator
I translate Islāmic articles related to current and religious issues related to creed and jurisprudence.
Imam of Rockaway Islāmic Center of Queens New York, and former Imam of Islāmic Center of SC in Conway Myrtle Beach SC.
Currently I’m a Khateeb, and translate articles. I am currently updating my translating skills, to be a sight translator for business, law, journalism and media, from Arabic into English.
Places & Scholars I Studied with:
- Qortoba Institute for Arabic Studies Cairo, Egypt. July Oct 2006.
- Dr. Shaykh Abdul Adheem al Badawi al Kalafi who Doctor is in Usool Deen and Dawah from Azhar Unversity, he also studied number of years in Jordan with Shaykh Nasir Deen al Banni.
I attended lessons and lived in the village of the Shaykh the village is named Sheen in Tanta Egypt area.He is an author of a book call al-Wajez kitaabu Azeez, fiqh book also a Doctorate in Dawah, teaches Tafseer of Quran in Masjid Nur in Sheen village in Egypt .On the support of the Shaykh in his Masjid’s lessons in Fiqh and Tafseer, Manners in giving Dawah. Also the Fiqh of Salah, and Fiqh of Tahara much more.
– Usoolul Fiqh
– Usoolul Tafseer
– Tafseer of Quran
– Some Chapters of Sharh Sunnah Imam al- Bagawi رحمه الله first volume which inculdes also Chapter Iman and on Tahara and related to it Wudu and Ghusul, Chapter on Salah and issues related to Salah. His advice 2010 in NY, to continue to give Dawah.
- Dr. Shaykh Hassan Abdul Gafaar al-Basheer of Egypt, holds Dr. degree in Shariah and Qanoon from the Unversity of Azhar and he is currently a professor there. I am currently and privately one on one with him, studied the following:
- -Subul as-Salam , Sharh of Bulugu al Maraam
- -Mustalah al Hadeeth by Shaykh Salih al Uthymeen
- -Tayseer Mustalah al Hadeeth by Dr. Mahmoud At-Thaan
- – Luma’tul Iqtiyaad sharh by Shaykh Salih bin Abdul Azeez Muhammad A’l Shaykh
- – al-Aqeedah al-Wasatiyah sharh by Shaykh Salih bin Fawzan bin Abdullah al Fawzan
- – Aqeedatu Tawheed by Shaykh Salih bin Fawzan bin Abdullah al Fawzan
- – Kitabu At-Tawheed for Shaykh Muhammad Abdul Wahab sharh by Shaykh Salih al Fawzan
Other teachers from Students of Knowledge.
- Ustadh Ameen bin Abdul Qaadir Al Jaazairi, who holds a B.A. in Shariah (Islamic Law).
Studied with him:
- al-Qawid al-Arba’ah by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, sharh by Shaykh Abdur Rahman bin Naasir al Baraak
- al-Usool At-Thalatha by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, sharh by Shaykh Abdur Rahman bin Naasir al Baraak
- Nawaaqid al Islam by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, sharh by Shaykh Abdur Rahman bin Naasir al Baraak
- Ustadh Mohamed Mekawy Masri, holds B.A. in the Arabic Language and pursing his Master in the Shariah, from the Unversity Dar Uloom of Cairo Egypt.
Studied with him:
- Al-Wajeez fee Fiqh wa Kitabul Azeez (general fiqh) by Shaykh Abdul Adeem Badawi
- alWaraqaat (Usool Fiqh) sharh Shaykh Abdullah Salih al Fawzan
- Quran & Arabic Instructor Ustadh Essam Jumah M.A. in Arabic langauge, from Dar Uloom of Cairo Egypt. Holds also Ijaazah in Quran and Tajweed from the Institute of Qiraat of Azhar University of Alexandria. Also a Hafidh (Memorize the whole Quran), holds a certificate for Arabic Calligraphy from Saeediya School,of Cairo. Engross with preserving the Arabic language and educating the world about the might of the Arabic language.
Studied with him:
- Sharh of alA’jrumiyyah (Tufa Assuniy)
- Few chapters in Sharh ibn Aqeel of Alfiyah ibn Malik
Basic Survey and Q&A
Was this site helpful?
Category: Web Page
© copyright 2012-05-10 00:03:44 UTC – All Rights Reserved